Thursday, July 21, 2011

Ask a Scientist

Well, there isn't much to tell for this blog entry. I posted the following question on the website Ask a Scientist: how are signals produced and formulated for specific proteins to control how certain organelles in a cell function?  However, I never received an answer. I will continue to wait or do my own research if an answer still is not provided for my inquiry.  Based on my experience, I am not sure I would rely mainly on these sites. I prefer to find actualy professionals in the area of study my students are working and have them either come to he classroom or communicate via e-mail.  Although if my only source was such a site, I would have my students experience it for themselves and then reflect on their experience as well as think of other ways to find out what they want to know.

Ask a Scientist http://www.hhmi.org/askascientist/

No comments:

Post a Comment